Thursday, November 18, 2010

We are THANKFUL for...

1- We are thankful for the earth. Aidan G.
2- We are thankful for animals. Maddy S.
3- A family and a home. Maeve H.
4- My clothes! Sarah C.
5- I am thankful for what I have. Dox R.
6- Holidays! Cassie D.
7- Having great friends! Ryan R.
8- I am thankful for our community. Alex H.
9- I am thankful for my water frogs! NIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
10- I am thankful for food. Daniel M.
11- I am thankful for my class. Audrey B.
12- I am thankful for drinks! Emily H.
13- I am thankful for ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmm doctors! Sebastian W.
14- I am thankful for my mom! Tucker B.
15- I am thankful for Emily! AJ
16- I am thankful for my mom and dad. Emma A.
17- I am thankful for workers. Grace K.
18- I am thankful for trees. Ava W.
19- I am thankful for Lambie! Kate M.

No comments:

Post a Comment